A fixed wheel bike for supple pedalling. Fixed-wheel bikes include bespoke fixed geometry for your style and fit, 120 rear spacing, and accommodation for brakes front and rear. Available in Signature or Lucentezza finish levels. Complete bikes available on request. Click on the bike model name to go to the model page.
- Custodian (level top tube)
- The keeper of the craft. A contemporary traditional lugged frame. Constructed with “Columbus Spirit for Lugs” OS diameter tube sizes.
- Manorina (sloping top tube)
- My favorite morning ride is through the hills of the D'Aguilar range and in part, the Manorina National Park. The Bell birds (Manorina melanophrys) chime out their calls as I ride past. The Manorina frame allows smaller lighter riders to enjoy custom made-to-measure compact geometry lugged frames constructed using Llewellyn proprietary design and Llewllyn OS compact lugs. Constructed with with “Columbus Spirit for Lugs” OS diameter tube sizes.
- Cadenzia (level top tube)
- The inspiration behind this name came from the word ‘Cadenza’ which is an impassioned improvisation played by a virtuoso soloist toward the end of a musical performance. Constructed with XL diameter tube sizes for big and or solid riders. Inquire about optional Columbus XCr Stainless tubing later in 2010.
- Crescendo (sloping top tube)
- The same frame as the “Cadenzia” but with a sloping top tube. Constructed with XL diameter tube sizes for big and or solid riders.
- Custom handlebar stem
- Custom paint
- Polished stainless fork crown on Signature finish Custodian or Manorina frames
- Lucentezza finish
- Matching Llewellyn machined and painted headset spacers available on Custodian and Manorina frames.
- Custom tied and soldered wheels
- Complete bikes are available on request.