My favorite morning ride is through the hills of the D'Aguilar range and in part, the Manorina National Park. The Bell birds (Manorina melanophrys) chime out their calls as I ride past.
The Manorina frame allows smaller lighter riders to enjoy custom made-to-measure compact geometry lugged frames constructed using Llewellyn proprietary design and produced OS compact lugs. The frame tubing is special “Columbus Spirit for Lugs”. Traditional values in construction, durable but with the correct rigidity values for the light to medium size/weight riders. (27.2mm seat post size)
- Single colour paint.
- Customer’s name decals on the top tube (sealed under the clear coats).
- Polished stainless steel Llewellyn dropouts front and rear.
- Proprietary “Llewellyn OS Compact” lug set (Track frame includes rear “Llewellyn” track dropouts with replaceable stainless steel wheel facets.)
- Polished stainless steel front derailleur boss.
- Polished stainless steel seat stay heart detail.
- Polished stainless steel “QuickChanger” chain hanger.
- Polished stainless steel head tube badge.
- Straight blade fork
- All investment cast fittings.
- Internal tube protection.
- Owners certificate.
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship.
- Custom lugged Llewellyn handlebar stem
- Custom paint
- Polished stainless fork crown on Signature finish Manorina frames
- Lucentezza finish level. Hand carved and polished stainless steel lugs and details. No chrome!
- Matching Llewellyn machined and painted headset spacers if required.
- Custom wheels
- Complete bikes are available on request.
The view up the road at Manorina National Park
A Complete Llewellyn Lucentezza Manorina
Polished Stainless Steel Lugs add bling to a tangerine Manorina
The standard polished stainless heart sets off the stainless details of the seat lug. The polished stainless steel details on the seat tube ends can help guard against cable wear.
The mirror-polished stainless fork crown compliments the polished stainless head tube lugs.