The hiker, rambler, or AUDAX bike. Available as a road or touring type frame and fork. Constructed with with “Columbus Spirit for Lugs” OS diameter or XL tube sizes. Also available in Lucentezza finish.
- Custodian (level top tube)
- The keeper of the craft. A contemporary traditional lugged frame. Constructed with “Columbus Spirit for Lugs” OS diameter tube sizes. Also available in Lucentezza finish.
- Manorina (sloping top tube)
- My favorite morning ride is through the hills of the D'Aguilar range and in part, the Manorina National Park. The Bell birds (Manorina melanophrys) chime out their calls as I ride past. The Manorina frame allows smaller lighter riders to enjoy custom made-to-measure compact geometry lugged frames constructed using Llewellyn proprietary design and Llewllyn OS compact lugs. Constructed with with “Columbus Spirit for Lugs” OS diameter tube sizes.
- Cadenzia (level top tube)
- The inspiration behind this name came from the word ‘Cadenza’ which is an impassioned improvisation played by a virtuoso soloist toward the end of a musical performance. Constructed with XL diameter tube sizes for big and or solid riders. Inquire about optional Columbus XCr Stainless tubing later in 2010. Also available in Lucentezza finish.
- Crescendo (sloping top tube)
- The same frame as the “Cadenzia” but with a sloping top tube. Constructed with XL diameter tube sizes for big and or solid riders. Also available in Lucentezza finish.
- Custom handlebar stem
- Custom paint
- Polished stainless fork crown on Signature finish Custodian or Manorina frames
- Lucentezza finish
- Matching Llewellyn machined and painted headset spacers available on Custodian and Manorina frames.
- Custom tied and soldered wheels
- Complete bikes are available on request.