You want a bike for road riding, training, and racing, fast touring, or some combination of these activities. You want it to have appropriate road attitude and handling appropriate for the job. You can order any of the Llewellyn models with road bike geometry. Road bikes include bespoke road geometry for your style and fit, water bottle bosses, and accomodation for brakes front and rear. Complete bikes are available on request. Click on the bike model name to go to the model page.
- Custodian (level top tube)
- The keeper of the craft. A contemporary traditional lugged frame. Constructed with “Columbus Spirit for Lugs” OS diameter tube sizes. Also available in Lucentezza finish.
- Manorina (sloping top tube)
- Now smaller lighter riders can also enjoy lug constructed frames with compact geometry Custom made to measure lugged frames constructed using Llewellyn proprietary design and produced OS compact lugs. Constructed with with “Columbus Spirit for Lugs” OS diameter tube sizes. Also available in Lucentezza finish.
- Cadenzia (level top tube)
- The inspiration behind this name came from the word ‘Cadenza’ which is an impassioned improvisation played by a virtuoso soloist toward the end of a musical performance. Constructed with XL diameter tube sizes for big and or solid riders. Inquire about optional Columbus XCr Stainless tubing later in 2010. Also available in Lucentezza finish.
- Crescendo (sloping top tube)
- The same frame as the Cadenzia but with a sloping top tube. Constructed with XL diameter tube sizes for big and or solid riders. Also available in Lucentezza finish.
- Custom handlebar stem
- Custom paint
- Polished stainless fork crown on Signature finish Custodian or Manorina frames
- Lucentezza finish
- Matching Llewellyn machined and painted headset spacers available on Custodian and Manorina frames.
- Custom tied and soldered wheels
- Complete bikes are available on request.