I raced many years on the track, Madisons, Point scores, and Eliminations were my favorite races, Track bikes are still my favorite type of bike to build. You may order any Llewellyn model with track bike geometry. Track bikes include bespoke track geometry for your style and fit, track spacing, no accomodation for brakes.
Complete bikes are available on request.
Click on the bike model name to go to the model page.
- Custodian (level top tube)
- The keeper of the craft. A contemporary traditional lugged frame. Constructed with “Columbus Spirit for Lugs” OS diameter tube sizes. Also available in Lucentezza finish.
- Manorina (sloping top tube)
- My favorite morning ride is through the hills of the D'Aguilar range and in part, the Manorina National Park. The Bell birds (Manorina melanophrys) chime out their calls as I ride past. The Manorina frame allows smaller lighter riders to enjoy custom made-to-measure compact geometry lugged frames constructed using Llewellyn proprietary design and produced OS compact lugs. Constructed with with “Columbus Spirit for Lugs” OS diameter tube sizes. Also available in Lucentezza finish.
- Cadenzia (level top tube)
- The inspiration behind this name came from the word ‘Cadenza’ which is an impassioned improvisation played by a virtuoso soloist toward the end of a musical performance. Constructed with XL diameter tube sizes for big and or solid riders. Inquire about optional Columbus XCr Stainless tubing later in 2010. Also available in Lucentezza finish.
- Crescendo (sloping top tube)
- The same frame as the “Cadenzia” but with a sloping top tube. Constructed with XL diameter tube sizes for big and or solid riders. Also available in Lucentezza finish.
- Custom handlebar stem
- Custom paint
- Polished stainless fork crown on Signature finish Custodian or Manorina frames
- Lucentezza finish
- Matching Llewellyn machined and painted headset spacers available on Custodian and Manorina frames.
- Custom tied and soldered wheels
- Complete bikes are available on request.